We are engaged in processing and exporting the finest quality Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate to the clients. The offered chemical is widely used in the agriculture sector as a micronutrient fertilizer and helps to increase the yield of the crop. Composed under the guidance of highly knowledgeable professionals we use the best quality composites for our chemical. In order to cater the vivid demands of the clients we offer this fertilizer in various packaging options. Our valued patrons can avail this Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate at a nominal price to us.
Special Features :
- Free flowing
- Low content of insolubles
- Ability to make homogeneous mixtures
- Excellent storage stability in dry state
- Low content of heavy metals
Iron (II) sulphate is another chemical name of our ferrous sulphate heptahydrate, which is a bluish green crystal that has chemical equation FeSO4.7H2O. Initially, our product was acknowledged as copperas or green vitriol. It is water solvent and thaws at 64oC. Our product is made as a secondary product of steel pickling. In addition, our product is applied as mordant in coloring wool, in water purification in place of aluminum sulphate, in ink manufacturing, as a feed supplement and as fertilizer as well. Our ferrous sulphate heptahydrate is additionally deployed to make magnetic ferric oxide. It is also used for water purification through flocculation as well as for phosphate expulsion in industrial and municipal processing plants to avert surface eutrophication water bodies. Our product is being utilized as a conventional method of processes house wood panels, either solely solvent in water or like an element of water-based color.
- Our product has been used as a material for ferrite, to make poly iron sulfate, iron catalyst, blue inorganic pigment. magnetic iron oxide, as analytical reagent and as chromatography reagent.
- In sector of agriculture, our ferrous sulphate heptahydrate is being utilized as pesticide to manage apple scap, bear, wheat smut, decay of fruit tree and as fertilizer to expel food trunk lichen and moss.
- Medically, our product is applied as blood tonic, anti-anemia as well as local astringent. It may be utilized as the iron bracer for feed supplement. As nutrition additive, for example, dyeing agent for vegetable & fruit and iron bracer, our product can be deployed by the users.
|Extinguishing Agent||Sand, Dry Powder, Carbon Dioxide And Water|
|Chemical Properties||Pale Blue Green Or Blue Solid|
|Flammability Hazardous Characteristics||Not Flammable, Transform Into Ferric Oxide Fume At Elevated Temperature|
|Storage And Transport||Kept In Well-Airy Place, Least Temperature And Dry|
|Chemical Properties||Blue-Green Granules Or Crystals (monoclinic System), |
Soluble In Water And Anhydrous Methanol
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days